Subject Index Links
Larger Words = More Articles
Special Pages . . .
Search here with your own keywords…
- Lam defends security law as Hong Kong police granted new powersNew powers allow police to conduct warrantless searches, intercept communications and stop people from leaving city.
- India's coronavirus death toll crosses 20,000: Live updatesIndia is battling a sharp increase in deaths and new cases as it eases its nationwide lockdown to protect livelihoods.
- Ex-Panama president's sons charged with bribery, money launderingUS prosecutors charge two sons of former President Ricardo Martinelli after they were arrested in Guatemala on Monday.
- Tested again: Bolsonaro says lungs 'clean' after coronavirus testBrazil's president issues denial after media reported that he had shown some symptoms of COVID-19, such as a fever.
- China launches political policing task force: State media
- Native American groups seek name change for Washington Redskins
- US coronavirus death toll passes 130,000: Live updates
- Georgia governor declares emergency after weekend of violence
- Canadian PM to skip US-Mexico meeting in Washington, DC
- Kentucky author sues to stop university from removing 1930s muralThe university said in a statement that removing the mural is necessary for the community to heal.
- US Army soldier pleads not guilty in neo-Nazi attack plot
- COVID-19 leads to closure of popular bookshops in Bangladesh
- Indians create awareness with #DalitLivesMatter
- How COVID-19 affects education for people with disabilities in Ghana
- Nigeria declares ‘state of emergency’ on rape and sexual assault
- Justice, inclusion and an economy for all: Australian activists mobilise at Virtual Progress 2020“No matter what ways they break you, you still have to be able to form a fist”
- India bans TikTok, 58 other apps amid rising anti-China sentiment, border clashes
- Uyghur emojis help spread message of cultural resistance over social media
- Everton Weekes, last of the ‘Three Ws’ of Caribbean cricket, dies at age 95"Everton Weekes was a great Barbados champion who epitomised living life to the full."
- Hongkongers braved the newly enacted national security law with a leaderless protestOne huge banner summed up the defiant mood of protesters. "We f***ing love Hong Kong," it read.
- LGBTQ+ community and politicians salute Montenegro's new law on same-sex partnerships
- Made in China: The draconian details of Hong Kong's national security law
- Design unveiled for first Baha’i Temple in the DRC
- Nepalese village develops agricultural capacity as long-term strategy
- Statement on racial prejudice spurs vital conversation in the US
- Distinctive role of teachers comes to light in times of crises
- In Africa: As one temple rises, anticipation builds for another
- Escalation in persecution of Baha’is in Iran: tried in court and imprisoned for their beliefs
- Conversations on social cohesion gather momentum in Australia since pandemic
- Prerequisites for peace penned 100 years ago reverberate today
- Pandemic highlights need to address moral dimensions of climate change, scholars warn