~ Subject Index Links ~
Larger Words = More Articles
Larger Words = More Articles
#Conversations #mainstreetwriters #SocialEra #TraditionalPublishing #WritersLife A book's beginning Accountability Groups for writers active imagination Activism and Peace Work Adrian G Hilder advice Advice for Authors Advice for Writers Alan Rinzler Alexander M Zoltai alien aliens Ali Noel Vyain ALLi Alliance of Independent Authors Alternative Facts Amazon Amazon Publishing American Library Association Andre Norton Anne Enright Annie Dillard Apple art artist Arts Ask The Author Aspiring Writers Australia author Author's Advice Author's Guild Author's Resources Author's Voice Author Advice Author Blogs Author Earnings author interview Author Interviews author platform Author Platforms author promotion authors Author Scams Authors Finding Readers Author Solutions Authors reasons Baha'i Baha'u'llah Bahá'í Faith Banned Books Banned Books Week Barnes & Noble Barry Eisler Begin a book Beginning a book Beginning to write a book Behind The Scenes Best Friend bestseller BestsellerBound Bestsellers Bestselling Authors Beta Readers Be the Gateway Bibliotherapy Big Five Big Six blog blog comments Blog Conversations Blog Discussions Blogger Bloggers blogging Blogosphere Blog Poll blog post blog posts Blog Post Series blogroll blogs blog statistics blog stats Blog Survey BlogTalkRadio Blog Visitors blues book Book Banning Book Blogs Book Covers Book Depository book design Book Designers Book distribution Book Island book marketing Book Piracy book promotion Book Publishing Book Recommendations book review Book Reviews Book Riot books Book Sales Booksellers book series Bookshops Bookstores Book World Boring books Brain Pickings C. J. Cherryh Canterbury Tales Carl Jung Center for Story-Based Strategy Challenging books characters Charles Dickens Children's Books Choosing what to read Climate Change Coleman Barks Collective Unconscious communication Consciousness copyright Corporate Control Corporate World Corporations Cory Doctorow crazy CreateSpace creative creative writing creativity crisis criticism critique Critique Group Dan Blank Darcia Helle David Gaughran Dean Wesley Smith death debut novel depression Developmental Editor Diana Krall Diaspora Dictionaries Dictionary Difficult Books Digital Books Digital Book World Digital Publishing digital rights management Discoverability Discussion about libraries Discussions about age and writing Does age make you write differently? Don Quixote Doris Lessing Dragon dreams DRM E-book E-books E-readers E. M. Forster Earth Eat Pray Love ebook ebooks editing Editing for Writers editor editors Education Education for Writers Elif Shafak Elizabeth Gilbert Elizabeth S. Craig Emily Dickinson Engaging an Audience England English Grammar English language Environmental disaster Erin McKean Erma Bombeck Ernest Hemingway Espresso Book Machine Etymologies etymology Evolution of Grammar Facebook facebook fiction Fahrenheit 451 Failure faith Famous Authors Fantasy FastPencil favorite author feedback feelings fiction Fiction Writing Finding Readers First Book Flash Fiction Forbes Forest Avenue Press Francine Prose Francis Ford Coppola Frankfurt Book Fair Frank Herbert free book free books freedom Free E-books Free Ebooks Free Education Freelance Writers freelance writing Freelancing Free Novel Free Online Courses free software Friday Fantasy G+ Games Gaming Gatekeepers Gene Doucette genre Genre fiction George Orwell Getting writing help Glimmer Train global global crisis global peace God GoodReads Google Google Plus Grammar Grammar Nazi grammar nerd grief Hachette Haley Whitehall Harnessing the Power of Narrative for Social Change Harry Potter Healing Help for writers Help with Writing Hermann Hesse Hindustan Contessa Historical fiction How do you begin a book? How do you choose what to read? How should I begin a book? how to choose what to read how to write How writers write Hugh Howey humanity humor iAuthor iBooks illiteracy Illiterate imagination Improve Your Grammar independent authors Independent Book Publishers Association Independent Publishers Indie Author Indie Authors Indie Books Indie Publishing Indie Writers Ingram Innovation International Literacy Day International Writing Program Internet interview Iowa City Israel Is Your Soul In Here? J. A. Konrath J.K. Rowling J. R. R. Tolkien James Joyce James Patterson Jamie Jammers Inaka Jane Friedman Jane Watson Jessica Bell Joanna Penn Joe Konrath Joel Blaine Kirkpatrick Joel Friedlander John C. Gardner John Gardner Johnpaul Mahofski Jonah Berger Jung justice Kickstarter Kindle Kindle Unlimited Kinds of readers Kitely knowledge Kobo Kristine Kathryn Rusch Kurt Vonnegut language Language challenges language difficulties Laura Stanfill learning Learning How To Write Learning to write Legacy Publishers Legacy Publishing Leo Babauta Leonard Balsera lexicographer Librarian Librarians Libraries library library classifications library memories Library of Congress library pages LibraryThing LibreOffice Lindsay Buroker LinkedIn Literacy literary literary community Literary Fiction Literature Little Free Libraries Little Free Library LitWorld Local Library Lord of the Rings Lynn Biederstadt Magic Main Street Writers Movement making money as a writer Margaret Atwood Maria Popova Mark Coker Mark Twain Massachusetts Max E. Stone meaning means of communication metaphor metaphysical metaphysics methods of writing Michael Quinion micro fiction microfiction Mind Mobile Reading MOOC Most common words in English muse music Music video My Next Book mystery Myth Nail Your Novel NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month Neil Gaiman networking New Blog Post Series New York Public Library New York Times Nicholas Sparks Nilofer Merchant Nook No Shelf Required Notebooks Notes from An Alien Nova Sparks novel novels Older Authors Older Writers Online Etymology Dictionary opinion Opinion poll Original Stories Orna Ross Oxford Dictionary Oxford English Dictionary Oxford University Press Paddy O'Reilly Paulo Coelho peace Pearson PEN American Center Penguin Random House PEN International perfection Personal Unconscious Pew Research Center Philosophy Picking your next read Pink Floyd Piracy planning Plasma Cosmology playing for change plot Poem Poems poet poetry Poets & Writers poll Polls Porter Anderson post Poverty Print Books Print Books and E-books Print Books vs E-books Print on demand Print readers Project Gutenberg promote promote your writing Promoting Books promotion Proper Grammar psychology publication Public library publish publisher Publishers Publishers Weekly publishing publishing advice Publishing Perspectives Publishing Survey Publishing Tips Pulitzer Prize Rachelle Gardner Random House Ray Bradbury Re-blog read Read An E-book Week reader Reader's Poll reader categories reader category Reader Comments reader opinion reader opinions Readers readership reading Reading Aloud Reading challenges Reading level Reading Like A Writer reading methods Reading Poll reading styles Reading Survey reading techniques Reading To Children Reality Reasons for writing Rebekah Webb Reedsy religion Resources for Writers responsibility review reviewer reviews Roleplaying Roz Morris Rules of Writing Rumi Salon Sarah Kay Sci-Fi science science fiction Scott Turow Scrivener Second Life Self-Editing Self-Help Books self-publish self-published Self-Published Author Self-Published Authors Self-Published Writer Self-published Writers self-publisher Self-Publishers self-publishing Selfpublish Selfpublished Selfpublisher Selfpublishing Selling Books Selling E-books Serious Writing Seth Godin Shakespeare Share your ideas Shoghí Effendí Short Stories Short story Short Tales Simone Benedict singer Sir Ken Robinson Slate Small Presses Smashwords social media Social network social networking Social Networks social responsibility soul space Special Blog Posts Speculative fiction spirit Spoilers Star Trek Stealing Books Stephen King Steven King stories Storium story Story Bazaar Storytellers Storytelling Strange Fantasies Studying Grammar Success Successful Authors survey Surveys Survey Says Suw Charman-Anderson SyFy TechCrunch Ted Talks Telling Stories Tennessee The Alliance of Independent Authors The Atlantic The Book Designer The Bookseller The Curator The Danger of A Single Story The Guardian The Hobbit The Hot Sheet The Lord of the Rings The Millions The Muse The New Yorker The New York Times The Paris Review Thesaurus The State of Writing The Writing Life Thought Tips for Writers Tobias Buckell Todd Bol to make common Toni Morrison Top Books top posts Top Tags Traditionally Published Authors Traditional Publisher Traditional Publishers traditional publishing Truth Truth in Fiction Twitter types of readers Types of reading Styles Typographical Errors typos UNESCO United Kingdom United Nations Unity Unleashing The Idea Virus Unpublished Scenes Ursula K. Le Guin Various Stories Various Tales video Virginia Quarterly Review Virtual reality virtual world Virtual Worlds Visual Thesaurus Wattpad What's the first step in beginning a book? What About All The Authors Whose Books Don’t Sell Very Many Copies? What Age Brings to Writing What an author should do What Are Words What do you read? What Should I Write What’s The “Best” Way To Learn “Proper” Grammar? When does a book begin? Why Do Certain People Become Writers? why writers write Willa Cather William Gibson word Wordery word histories word history Word Meanings Wordnik words Words are My Matter Word Usage world World Book Day World peace World Read Aloud Day Worldreader World Wide Words write writer writer's advice Writer's Block Writer's Digest Writer's Life Writer's Poll Writer's Prompts Writer's Survey writer's tips writer's voice Writer Resources writers Writers' Groups Writers' support groups Writers and Money writers discussion group Writers Finding Readers writers methods writers on writing Writers reasons Writers Residencies Writers Resources Writers Tools Writer Unboxed writing writing a book writing advice Writing Aids Writing and Editing Writing A Novel writing blogs writing challenge Writing Challenge ~ Use The 1200 Most Common Words To Write A Story… Writing Contests Writing Courses Writing for Money Writing Groups writing habits writing help Writing Maxims Writing Poll Writing Process Writing Prompts Writing Resources Writing Rules Writing Sites writing software Writing style Writing Success Writing Survey writing tips Writing Tools YouTube `Abdu'l-Bahá
Special Pages . . .
Over 2,300 posts by Month & Year…
Search here with your own keywords…
- US offers $10m reward for information on Hezbollah's financesUS offers millions for information on how Hezbollah in Lebanon gets its money but fears grow over destabilising effect.
- 'From the bottom of my heart': Abe's apology to Japan victimsShinzo Abe's government also promised compensation to the tens of thousands of victims of forced sterilisation.
- Algeria: Billionaire brothers placed in temporary custody The four Kouninef brothers were arrested on Monday as part of an anti-graft drive.
- 'Marsquake': NASA's InSight detects likely tremor on MarsThe breakthrough came nearly five months after InSight, touched down on the surface of Mars on seismological mission.
- Trump 'opposed to' his staff testifying over Mueller reportUS leader says no reason for his aides to talk to Congress over probe into Russia meddling in 2016 polls, report says.
- Calls grow louder in Sudan for civilian governmentCalls for biggest protest yet since the start of the demonstrations as more join movement in capital Khartoum.
- How will clashes in Libya affect refugees hoping to reach Europe?As some Libyan officials and Italian media warn of exodus, experts say it is impossible to predict impact on migration.
- Libya: GNA forces repel Haftar's offensive, retake Tripoli suburbForces aligned to UN-recognised government in Tripoli retake control of town of Aziziya, 60km south of the capital.
- Amnesty calls on Lebanon to end 'abusive' sponsorship system The UK-based rights group called on the Lebanese government to end the migration sponsorship system known as kafala.
- Malaysian activist under police probe after LGBT speech at the United Nations"The police investigation into Numan’s statement merely serves to highlight the harassment, bullying and discrimination faced by LGBT persons in Malaysia."
- A look at United Arab Emirate's renewable energy goalsThe UAE’s climate commitment for 2021 is “is not consistent with holding warming to below 2°C, let alone limiting it to 1.5°C as required under the Paris Agreement.”
- A conversation with the creator of FindyourB, a podcast for soul-searching Kazakh millennialsA podcast that examines identity and value systems is attracting young people in Kazakhstan.
- Leica's promo video referencing Tiananmen Square massacre went viral on Chinese social media. Then, it disappeared.For days, users were forbidden from writing the words "Leica" in English and "徕卡" in Chinese on Weibo.
- As a comedian wins Ukraine's presidency by a landslide, Russians watch with awe and envyRussians have been glued to their screens as they watched a rare show: unpredictable elections where an incumbent can hold debates with an outsider, lose the vote, and concede peacefully.
- India bans China's TikTok for ‘degrading culture and encouraging pornography’People in India have been banned from downloading TikTok, a hugely popular quick video-sharing app based in China.
- Government actions in Sri Lanka Easter bombings raise the question: Is social media helping or hurting?The swift decision to block certain social media platforms suggests that in the eyes of the Sri Lankan government, these services can make an already bad situation worse.
- A series of bomb attacks on churches and hotels spark terror in Sri LankaHundreds were killed and injured in a series of planned explosions in Sri Lanka. A twelve-hour islandwide curfew was declared by the government while social media sites were restricted.
- Netizen Report: If protecting your privacy is ‘part of a conspiracy,’ then we’re all in big troubleDigital privacy tools draw suspicion in the US and Ecuador, India tackles Tiktok, and a Chinese man learns that facial recognition works -- even while you’re sleeping.
- Black Roses Grow through ConcreteHave you ever seen a rose growing through concrete? Usually, the presence of beautiful roses means a good gardener has been hard at work, right? In her 2002 recording A... The post Black Roses Grow through Concrete appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- Is Our Interdependence a Strength or a Weakness?Like many of you, I spend some of my mornings reviewing the news from around the world. I read the headlines and if I am interested, I’ll read the article.... The post Is Our Interdependence a Strength or a Weakness? appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- For These Teens, Earth Day is Every DayThe Junior Youth Spiritual Empowerment Program—a movement taking shape globally—inspires young people between the ages of 11-15 to work together towards building a better world. Every week my husband... The post For These Teens, Earth Day is Every Day appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- EDUKE: Uniting People Through Electronic Dance MusicIf you enjoy electronic dance music, you probably know Vahid N’Dobe—a Cameroonian-born, American-based music producer—by his stage name, EDUKE. He’s worked with Grammy winners and industry leaders, producing house and... The post EDUKE: Uniting People Through Electronic Dance Music appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- Bunjil the Aboriginal Deity and Why You Should Learn More About HimOn the wings of the royal Falcon, I caught a glimpse of the Aboriginal Eagle—and I beheld the relationship of those two great birds. Let me tell you what I... The post Bunjil the Aboriginal Deity and Why You Should Learn More About Him appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- Ridvan: A Joyous Day for Baha’is and the WorldIf you live near any Baha’is, you may notice some celebrating today after sunset, when the Baha’i Festival of Ridvan begins. The word Ridvan, pronounced “rez-van,” means “Paradise.” Baha’is celebrate... The post Ridvan: A Joyous Day for Baha’is and the World appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- How Two Youth Led a Spiritual Revolution in the 19th CenturyWhen we think about acts of heroism, we often think of bravery in rescue operations, rushing into burning buildings and facing danger in battle—but we don’t usually associate heroism with... The post How Two Youth Led a Spiritual Revolution in the 19th Century appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- Do Soulmates Exist?The benefit of friendships can become more profound and enduring, to the extent that those friendships expand in the spiritual realms of life. In this world, much emphasis is... The post Do Soulmates Exist? appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.
- How to Nurture Your FamilyThe most ancient of human institutions—the family—has always been with us, etched deeply into our social psyche. Around the world, the family unit appears in many different forms, but despite... The post How to Nurture Your Family appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.