~ Subject Index Links ~
Larger Words = More Articles
Larger Words = More Articles
Special Pages . . .
Search here with your own keywords…
- Israel election: Voting closes in second poll in five months
- Saudi oil attacks: All the latest updates
- US government sues Edward Snowden over his memoir
- Desperate journeys: Police clear migrant camp in FranceThe makeshift camp is being cleared and migrants being dispersed around the country.
- Has the world failed the Rohingya Muslims?
- Hundreds killed in Brazil's Amazon over land, resources: HRW Human Rights Watch finds that of 300 cases of killings in the Amazon in the last decade, only 14 were tried in court.
- Afghan student invited to UN youth climate summit denied US visaTeen selected to participate in first UN youth climate summit unable to travel as US embassy rejects visa application.
- Afghanistan explosions: Dozens killed in two separate blastsThe Taliban says its suicide bomber targeted special forces soldiers but most of those killed and injured were civilians.
- Pence says attacks against allies, global energy supply will failUS vice president says Pompeo heading to Saudi Arabia, US 'evaluating evidence' following attacks on Saudi oil plants.
- Tunisia: Saied, Karoui advance to runoff after topping pollsLaw professor Saied, imprisoned media mogul Karoui were seen as outsiders before the polls.
- World Cup 2022: A room with a view at Qatar's Al Bayt StadiumLuxury suites built right inside one of the nine stadiums to host football World Cup matches in Qatar.
- Indian authorities approve uranium exploration in Nallamala Forest, sparking protests
- A day in the life of a bamboo shoot harvester in MyanmarMeet Ko Pho La, a bamboo shoot harvester living in Kyee Bin Village in Irrawaddy Region.
- A professor's self-immolation puts the spotlight on the fragile future of Russia's minority languages
- Street-side vendors of Zanzibar’s iconic ‘kanga’ textiles forced to close up shop after 30 years
- Internet shutdowns and the right to access in Sudan: A post-revolution perspective
- Filipino community radio stations struggle to survive amid attacks and difficulties
- Tobago's coral bleaching alert makes it clear there is ‘no alternative’ to fighting the climate crisis
- Jamaica remembers Hurricane Gilbert, but is the island prepared for a Dorian?
- Muharram in Pakistan: Daring to observe Ashura
- New finance minister of North Macedonia faces sexist attacks online
- Siberians appeal to world leaders via YouTube to save them from coal smoke"This winter, the whole world saw our black snow. We were gasping for air because of coal dust. Why do we have to live in such intolerable conditions?"
- Worldwide spirit of bicentenary inspires communities throughout Europe
- Bicentenary website to reflect worldwide celebrationsLaunched today, a new website publishes glimpses of celebrations worldwide.
- Role of sacred space: A conversation on places of worship
- In Americas, spirit of oneness moves communities in anticipation of bicentenary
- Baha’i studies: Aiming to apply spiritual principles to humanity’s social progress
- In Africa, preparations energize and focus communities
- Preparations gain momentum worldwide for bicentenary
- The transformative power of prayer: How devotional gatherings are taking root in Uganda
- Artistic expressions blossom across the globe