~ Subject Index Links ~
Larger Words = More Articles
Larger Words = More Articles
#Conversations #mainstreetwriters #SocialEra #TraditionalPublishing #WritersLife A book's beginning Accountability Groups for writers active imagination Activism and Peace Work Adrian G Hilder advice Advice for Authors Advice for Writers Alan Rinzler Alexander M Zoltai alien aliens Ali Noel Vyain ALLi Alliance of Independent Authors Alternative Facts Amazon Amazon Publishing American Library Association Andre Norton Anne Enright Annie Dillard Apple art artist Arts Ask The Author Aspiring Writers Australia author Author's Advice Author's Guild Author's Resources Author's Voice Author Advice Author Blogs Author Earnings author interview Author Interviews author platform Author Platforms author promotion authors Author Scams Authors Finding Readers Author Solutions Authors reasons Baha'i Baha'u'llah Bahá'í Faith Banned Books Banned Books Week Barnes & Noble Barry Eisler Begin a book Beginning a book Beginning to write a book Behind The Scenes Best Friend bestseller BestsellerBound Bestsellers Bestselling Authors Beta Readers Be the Gateway Bibliotherapy Big Five Big Six blog blog comments Blog Conversations Blog Discussions Blogger Bloggers blogging Blogosphere Blog Poll blog post blog posts Blog Post Series blogroll blogs blog statistics blog stats Blog Survey BlogTalkRadio Blog Visitors blues book Book Banning Book Blogs Book Covers Book Depository book design Book Designers Book distribution Book Island book marketing Book Piracy book promotion Book Publishing Book Recommendations book review Book Reviews Book Riot books Book Sales Booksellers book series Bookshops Bookstores Book World Boring books Brain Pickings C. J. Cherryh Canterbury Tales Carl Jung Center for Story-Based Strategy Challenging books characters Charles Dickens Children's Books Choosing what to read Climate Change Coleman Barks Collective Unconscious communication Consciousness copyright Corporate Control Corporate World Corporations Cory Doctorow crazy CreateSpace creative creative writing creativity crisis criticism critique Critique Group Dan Blank Darcia Helle David Gaughran Dean Wesley Smith death debut novel depression Developmental Editor Diana Krall Diaspora Dictionaries Dictionary Difficult Books Digital Books Digital Book World Digital Publishing digital rights management Discoverability Discussion about libraries Discussions about age and writing Does age make you write differently? Don Quixote Doris Lessing Dragon dreams DRM E-book E-books E-readers E. M. Forster Earth Eat Pray Love ebook ebooks editing Editing for Writers editor editors Education Education for Writers Elif Shafak Elizabeth Gilbert Elizabeth S. Craig Emily Dickinson Engaging an Audience England English Grammar English language Environmental disaster Erin McKean Erma Bombeck Ernest Hemingway Espresso Book Machine Etymologies etymology Evolution of Grammar Facebook facebook fiction Fahrenheit 451 Failure faith Famous Authors Fantasy FastPencil favorite author feedback feelings fiction Fiction Writing Finding Readers First Book Flash Fiction Forbes Forest Avenue Press Francine Prose Francis Ford Coppola Frankfurt Book Fair Frank Herbert free book free books freedom Free E-books Free Ebooks Free Education Freelance Writers freelance writing Freelancing Free Novel Free Online Courses free software Friday Fantasy G+ Games Gaming Gatekeepers Gene Doucette genre Genre fiction George Orwell Getting writing help Glimmer Train global global crisis global peace God GoodReads Google Google Plus Grammar Grammar Nazi grammar nerd grief Hachette Haley Whitehall Harnessing the Power of Narrative for Social Change Harry Potter Healing Help for writers Help with Writing Hermann Hesse Hindustan Contessa Historical fiction How do you begin a book? How do you choose what to read? How should I begin a book? how to choose what to read how to write How writers write Hugh Howey humanity humor iAuthor iBooks illiteracy Illiterate imagination Improve Your Grammar independent authors Independent Book Publishers Association Independent Publishers Indie Author Indie Authors Indie Books Indie Publishing Indie Writers Ingram Innovation International Literacy Day International Writing Program Internet interview Iowa City Israel Is Your Soul In Here? J. A. Konrath J.K. Rowling J. R. R. Tolkien James Joyce James Patterson Jamie Jammers Inaka Jane Friedman Jane Watson Jessica Bell Joanna Penn Joe Konrath Joel Blaine Kirkpatrick Joel Friedlander John C. Gardner John Gardner Johnpaul Mahofski Jonah Berger Jung justice Kickstarter Kindle Kindle Unlimited Kinds of readers Kitely knowledge Kobo Kristine Kathryn Rusch Kurt Vonnegut language Language challenges language difficulties Laura Stanfill learning Learning How To Write Learning to write Legacy Publishers Legacy Publishing Leo Babauta Leonard Balsera lexicographer Librarian Librarians Libraries library library classifications library memories Library of Congress library pages LibraryThing LibreOffice Lindsay Buroker LinkedIn Literacy literary literary community Literary Fiction Literature Little Free Libraries Little Free Library LitWorld Local Library Lord of the Rings Lynn Biederstadt Magic Main Street Writers Movement making money as a writer Margaret Atwood Maria Popova Mark Coker Mark Twain Massachusetts Max E. Stone meaning means of communication metaphor metaphysical metaphysics methods of writing Michael Quinion micro fiction microfiction Mind Mobile Reading MOOC Most common words in English muse music Music video My Next Book mystery Myth Nail Your Novel NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month Neil Gaiman networking New Blog Post Series New York Public Library New York Times Nicholas Sparks Nilofer Merchant Nook No Shelf Required Notebooks Notes from An Alien Nova Sparks novel novels Older Authors Older Writers Online Etymology Dictionary opinion Opinion poll Original Stories Orna Ross Oxford Dictionary Oxford English Dictionary Oxford University Press Paddy O'Reilly Paulo Coelho peace Pearson PEN American Center Penguin Random House PEN International perfection Personal Unconscious Pew Research Center Philosophy Picking your next read Pink Floyd Piracy planning Plasma Cosmology playing for change plot Poem Poems poet poetry Poets & Writers poll Polls Porter Anderson post Poverty Print Books Print Books and E-books Print Books vs E-books Print on demand Print readers Project Gutenberg promote promote your writing Promoting Books promotion Proper Grammar psychology publication Public library publish publisher Publishers Publishers Weekly publishing publishing advice Publishing Perspectives Publishing Survey Publishing Tips Pulitzer Prize Rachelle Gardner Random House Ray Bradbury Re-blog read Read An E-book Week reader Reader's Poll reader categories reader category Reader Comments reader opinion reader opinions Readers readership reading Reading Aloud Reading challenges Reading level Reading Like A Writer reading methods Reading Poll reading styles Reading Survey reading techniques Reading To Children Reality Reasons for writing Rebekah Webb Reedsy religion Resources for Writers responsibility review reviewer reviews Roleplaying Roz Morris Rules of Writing Rumi Salon Sarah Kay Sci-Fi science science fiction Scott Turow Scrivener Second Life Self-Editing Self-Help Books self-publish self-published Self-Published Author Self-Published Authors Self-Published Writer Self-published Writers self-publisher Self-Publishers self-publishing Selfpublish Selfpublished Selfpublisher Selfpublishing Selling Books Selling E-books Serious Writing Seth Godin Shakespeare Share your ideas Shoghí Effendí Short Stories Short story Short Tales Simone Benedict singer Sir Ken Robinson Slate Small Presses Smashwords social media Social network social networking Social Networks social responsibility soul space Special Blog Posts Speculative fiction spirit Spoilers Star Trek Stealing Books Stephen King Steven King stories Storium story Story Bazaar Storytellers Storytelling Strange Fantasies Studying Grammar Success Successful Authors survey Surveys Survey Says Suw Charman-Anderson SyFy TechCrunch Ted Talks Telling Stories Tennessee The Alliance of Independent Authors The Atlantic The Book Designer The Bookseller The Curator The Danger of A Single Story The Guardian The Hobbit The Hot Sheet The Lord of the Rings The Millions The Muse The New Yorker The New York Times The Paris Review Thesaurus The State of Writing The Writing Life Thought Tips for Writers Tobias Buckell Todd Bol to make common Toni Morrison Top Books top posts Top Tags Traditionally Published Authors Traditional Publisher Traditional Publishers traditional publishing Truth Truth in Fiction Twitter types of readers Types of reading Styles Typographical Errors typos UNESCO United Kingdom United Nations Unity Unleashing The Idea Virus Unpublished Scenes Ursula K. Le Guin Various Stories Various Tales video Virginia Quarterly Review Virtual reality virtual world Virtual Worlds Visual Thesaurus Wattpad What's the first step in beginning a book? What About All The Authors Whose Books Don’t Sell Very Many Copies? What Age Brings to Writing What an author should do What Are Words What do you read? What Should I Write What’s The “Best” Way To Learn “Proper” Grammar? When does a book begin? Why Do Certain People Become Writers? why writers write Willa Cather William Gibson word Wordery word histories word history Word Meanings Wordnik words Words are My Matter Word Usage world World Book Day World peace World Read Aloud Day Worldreader World Wide Words write writer writer's advice Writer's Block Writer's Digest Writer's Life Writer's Poll Writer's Prompts Writer's Survey writer's tips writer's voice Writer Resources writers Writers' Groups Writers' support groups Writers and Money writers discussion group Writers Finding Readers writers methods writers on writing Writers reasons Writers Residencies Writers Resources Writers Tools Writer Unboxed writing writing a book writing advice Writing Aids Writing and Editing Writing A Novel writing blogs writing challenge Writing Challenge ~ Use The 1200 Most Common Words To Write A Story… Writing Contests Writing Courses Writing for Money Writing Groups writing habits writing help Writing Maxims Writing Poll Writing Process Writing Prompts Writing Resources Writing Rules Writing Sites writing software Writing style Writing Success Writing Survey writing tips Writing Tools YouTube `Abdu'l-Bahá
Special Pages . . .
Over 2,300 posts by Month & Year…
Search here with your own keywords…
- IOM: 200 refugees have drowned in the Mediterranean this year January 21, 2019Sea arrivals to Europe in the first 16 days of 2019 go up to 4,216, compared with 2,365 in the same period of 2018.
- Sweden hosts 'constructive' N Korea talks ahead of Trump-Kim meet January 21, 2019Stockholm has diplomatic ties with North Korea since 1973 and provides US consular services at its embassy in Pyongyang.
- Brexit: All the latest updates January 21, 2019With just 68 days until Brexit, Prime Minister Theresa May is attempting to get her deal approved by MPs.
- WhatsApp limits forwards to 5 recipients to check fake news January 21, 2019WhatsApp, owned by Facebook, expands five-recipient limit first enforced in India where fake news led to mob lynchings.
- ISIL targets joint US-Kurdish convoy in northeastern Syria January 21, 2019No casualties reported in the car bomb attack that targeted US troops in Syria's Hasakah, according to US army.
- The Hindu Rohingya who want to return to Myanmar January 21, 2019Hindu Rohingya who sought refuge in Bangladesh want to return to their Myanmar homes.
- Brexit: May says EU unlikely to extend Article 50 without a plan January 21, 2019British PM tells parliament any rerun of the 2016 referendum would break faith with the British people.
- Tobago's tourism industry faces setback as Sandals hotel chain walks away from a deal January 20, 2019Talks broke down on a major deal for a Sandals resort in Tobago. Environmentalists see it as a win, but tourism has to swallow its disappointment and press on.Flora Thomas
- Jordan stalls on official poverty statistics amid tax law controversy January 19, 2019Reports on poverty in Jordan have been absent since 2010, putting the government under fire for answers.Maram Alkayed
- Mayor of Odessa could face criminal charges after his security attacked a local reporter January 18, 2019This is only the most recent episode in which Trukhanov or his subordinates have attacked journalists.Kanykei Tursunbaeva
- Correspondence between Arundhati Roy and Shahidul Alam shares resilience and hope January 18, 2019"...the tide will turn, and the nameless, faceless people will rise. They will rise against the entire state machinery."Samaya Anjum
- India's Sabarimala row: How women fought against religious patriarchy for the right to pray January 18, 2019Right-wing groups are in an uproar after the Indian Supreme Court allows women of menstruating age to enter the Sabarimala temple in Kerala.Devika Sakhadeo
- What's wrong with mainstream media's interpretation of Taiwan's referendum results? January 18, 2019Taiwan just finished its location election and ten referendums on Nov 24, but there are still some misunderstandings about the results in mainstream media.I-fan Lin
- Has Kyrgyzstan's new fine for spitting violated the country's ‘social contract'? January 17, 2019"If you don't touch us, we won't touch you."Elita Bakirova
- Is Integration Happening Faster Than We Think? January 21, 2019All around us, we see evidence of social disintegration—wars, famine, climate change. But look deeper, and you’ll see forces of integration at work in society, too. In fact, the... The post Is Integration Happening Faster Than We Think? appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Sai and Larry Honig
- Why Community Building and Justice Go Hand-in-Hand January 21, 2019We human beings are gregarious creatures, which explains why most of us tend to live in communities instead of living isolated and alone. From a practical perspective, living in communities... The post Why Community Building and Justice Go Hand-in-Hand appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Catharino Elijio
- How to Overcome Our Social Divides January 20, 2019In our society today there appears to be a close relationship between social status, identity and power. Certain individuals or groups possess more power than others simply by virtue of... The post How to Overcome Our Social Divides appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Alex Rassekh
- The Evolving Baha’i Perspective on Interfaith Dialogue January 20, 2019Recent international interfaith gatherings highlight a growing awareness in the world. Many social actors are seeing in interreligious dialogue a new potential to channel the constructive powers of faith for... The post The Evolving Baha’i Perspective on Interfaith Dialogue appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Source - Bahai.org
- Why Humanity Needs a Space to Speak January 19, 2019The field of endeavor known broadly as “organizational development” has emerged in the last 50 years, advancing methods of conflict resolution by means of systematic dialogue. The work of David... The post Why Humanity Needs a Space to Speak appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Brad Miller
- Why Don’t We Measure a Nation’s Unity? January 19, 2019Do you live in a stable country—one stable enough to sustain itself over the long term? Researchers and political scientists have now categorized the factors necessary to determine the stability... The post Why Don’t We Measure a Nation’s Unity? appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Rodney Richards
- “Are You Angry?” What I Get Asked As a Black Man January 18, 2019In the late summer of 2016, I attended an opening for an exhibition in which I was the featured artist. As the crowd mulled about the cavernous space sipping... The post “Are You Angry?” What I Get Asked As a Black Man appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Masud Olufani
- Why We All See Things Differently January 18, 2019Each of us has different experiences in life, different thoughts and understandings. Even when we look at the same objects, we don’t necessarily see them in the same way. Our... The post Why We All See Things Differently appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Joseph Roy Sheppherd
- Where Do Love and Justice Unite? January 17, 2019The Baha’i teachings link justice with love: “… the God of love is also a God of justice and each man must inevitably reap what he sows.” – Abdu’l-Baha, Paris... The post Where Do Love and Justice Unite? appeared first on BahaiTeachings.org.Catharino Elijio