The distribution of these omnivorous mammals does not discriminate between gender, sex, culture, race and geographical location. They pop up anywhere and everywhere (though there are larger concentrations near places like bookstores). One way to identify a bibliophile is by the book bags they carry or if you are lucky enough to gain an invitation into their inner sanctum (devilishly difficult to achieve), by the books you will find cluttering up all available surfaces. Sometimes, they will have more than one e-reader because one is full of books they cannot bear to delete. Another way to identify a bibliophile is to check their browser history (if you do not care about being taken as a stalker and having charges pressed against you by the law enforcement). Most bibliophiles lurk around sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, Bookoutlet, library websites. See the frequency with which they access the sites; peek into their…
Main Street Writers Movement
31 Tales of Mystery & Wonder
Free Poetry Book
~Download the Essay ~
What Are Words?
Word .doc or Adobe .pdf
Ear Candy Jazz Factory
Grab your headphones and Enjoy :-)
Here’s the drummer from that band doing a solo gig :-)
Since 1 Jan. 2011 >
- 114,844 Visits
Top Posts & Pages:
- Authors’ Advice for a Better Writing Life: Read Widely by Marci Glaus
- Why Do Humans Write?
- Friday Story Bazaar ~ Tale Seventy-Six
- New Feature ~ * Story Bazaar * ~ Every Friday
- Friday Story Bazaar ~ Tale Seventy-Five
- Book Recommendations to Stir Your Imagination and Perk-Up Your Creativity
- Research for Writers
- What Motivates Authors To Write ?
- Ruinlust and where ideas come from - guest post at Davida Chazan aka The Chocolate Lady
- Two Post Mashup + A Video ~ Writers' Responsibilities