The distribution of these omnivorous mammals does not discriminate between gender, sex, culture, race and geographical location. They pop up anywhere and everywhere (though there are larger concentrations near places like bookstores). One way to identify a bibliophile is by the book bags they carry or if you are lucky enough to gain an invitation into their inner sanctum (devilishly difficult to achieve), by the books you will find cluttering up all available surfaces. Sometimes, they will have more than one e-reader because one is full of books they cannot bear to delete. Another way to identify a bibliophile is to check their browser history (if you do not care about being taken as a stalker and having charges pressed against you by the law enforcement). Most bibliophiles lurk around sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, Bookoutlet, library websites. See the frequency with which they access the sites; peek into their…
31 Tales of Mystery & Wonder
Free Poetry Book
Visit The Story Bazaar
~Download the Essay ~
What Are Words?
Word .doc or Adobe .pdf
15-year-old Female Drummer Anchors Ear Candy Jazz Factory — Grab your headphones and Enjoy :-)
Since 1 Jan. 2011 >
- 109,282 Visits
Top Posts & Pages:
- Still Hoping to Get a Book Published by the "Big 5"?
- A Little Hook
- Thought Leaders & Writers of Originality
- “When a Storyteller Dies, a Library Burns”
- Who Decides Which Books Should Be "Classics" ?
- The Evolution of Writers
- Interview with a Most Talented and Enterprising Publisher
- Friday Story Bazaar ~ Tale Fifty-Seven
- Friday Fantasy ~ Number Sixteen
- * The Book ~ Notes from An Alien